These Decorative Flower poms would be a perfect way to brighten up to decorate a child's bedroom/nursery, adults bedroom or as a feature in a shop/store/office or any other area with indoor wall space.
They also can be for the following:
* Backdrop for a desert or lolly buffet
* Tied on a green garden stake to give a large flower look.
* Hung from a marquee for any special event or wedding.
* Photo Shoots.
* To give as a gift.
And so much more...They are bound to put a smile on a face!
These lovely poms are made with high quality tissue paper.
This listing includes:
* 1 x 15" (approx) Flower Poms. All assembled with wire and a hook for easy attachment.
* Fluffing instructions & a mini sample to practice on.
Please note: Poms come assembled, but not fully fluffed. Instructions are included for easy pom unfurling.
Please click here for an idea on the way to connect to a wall if used as a wall decoration.
All Pom Poms are handmade with love in my little home studio.
• To order please use the colour option box to enter your desired colours. Please inform me what "CENTRE" colour and also the "PETAL" colour you require. (Excludes the "Specialty Colour Range")
Before placing your order please read the following important timeframe information.
- If you need Ah-Tissue products in less than 14 business days, unfortunately I won't be able to fulfil your order and if you pay for the order and is doesn't fit with our timeframe it will be refunded back to you straight away.
- If your event date is within 14 – 21 business days, you will need to select Express Post on check out.
- If your event date is after the 21 business days, you will be safe to select the regular shipping option or Express Post if you wish.
- The timeframe is set like this due to the constant workload of daily orders and all my items being hand made with love by my husband and myself.
- Please note that if you don't put an event date, I am not to know when you need these by and cannot be held responsible if they don't arrive on time.
- If you need the product/s by a certain date, please enter it in the Event Date box (within the specified timeframes). If you do not need it by a certain date please type N/A in the box.